Author Topic: Post / Comment Rules  (Read 117 times)

Offline Pieter Heydenrych

• Administrator
  • Life Change Coach
    • View Profile
    • Life Change - From A Blimp To A Racecar
Post / Comment Rules
« on: March 19, 2017, 06:58:45 AM »
The forum was created to help people on their life change journeys.  These rules were established to ensure that members get the best benefit possible from use of this forum.  Transgression of these rules will get you banned.

Be Respectful

Please be respectful in comments, posts or personal messages.  Use of foul and offensive language will not be tolerated.

Self Promotion

Please use comments and posts to provide useful and valuable information that is not self promotional in nature. Please confine self promotion to your signature / personal profile.

Self Promotion is permitted in the categories provided for it.  Please use those for that purpose.  Do not be tempted to SPAM.  SPAM will be deleted and get your account banned.

Spam

Do not be tempted to spam in posts, comments or personal messages.  Posts that do not add value to a conversation and are just there for the sake of spamming the feed, will be deleted.  You may also be permanently banned.

External Links

External links are permitted in posts.  Please ensure that links point only to sites that are not harmful and suitable for all audiences and age groups.

Signatures

You are permitted to promote your services and products, through external links and descriptions in your signature (attached to every post) only.  No self promotion is permitted anywhere else.

All Ages

This forum is intended to be suitable for audiences of all age groups.  No content that is harmful or unsuitable for these audiences are permitted.  Abuse will get you banned.

Rule Changes

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.  We reserve the right to change or update these rules at any time without notice.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 02:32:53 PM by Pieter Heydenrych »
Personal Trainer and Life Change Coach, get my book From A Blimp To A Racecar.  Check out my blog at From A Blimp To A Racecar.  Follow me on  Twitter